PSTWay for Exchange 2007 is the ONLY way you can access pst files and Personal Folders from within Outlook Web Access.
PSTWay Completes the User Experience
If your enterprise Exchange quota’s are small and a lot of your users still keep their info in Personal Folders, then PSTWay offers the only solution to access these files from within OWA. PSTWay adds the Personal Folders to OWA’s existing Exchange mailbox tree making utilization and access seamless, quick and easy.
OWA users can now access their Personal Folder information contained in Outlook pst files. With PSTWay users can access 100% of their important Email data and can be fully productive using OWA.
Everything you can do in Outlook and more
PSTWay adds the Personal Folders to OWA’s existing Exchange mailbox tree and utilization is the same.
- Users can add/create their own .pst files from OWA
- Add, Delete, Move, & Rename folders in PST
- Create New, Delete, Read, Search, & Sort, messages
- Move/Copy Personal Folder messages and folders to and from exchange mailbox
- Displays number of the unread messages
- Supports password protected PST files
- Multiple PSTs for each user
- Supports pst file formats generated by Outlook 97 to Outlook 2007
- Installs on OWA 2007 server
Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Exchange server are all products,
trademarks, copyrights of Microsoft Corporation.